My Writings. My Thoughts.

Free Rice

On » 7.4.09 //
FreeRice is a non-profit website run by the United Nations World Food Program , their partner is the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University.
You'll simply play a game , and for each answer you get right , they 'll donate 10 grains of rice through the UN world food program to help end hunger .

FreeRice has two goals:


1-Provide education to everyone for free.
2- Help end world hunger by providing rice to hungry people for free.


This is made possible by the generosity of the sponsors who advertise on this site.

FreeRice.com is one of the most ingenious websites of 2007. In the best spirit of the Internet, it offers education, entertainment and a way to change the world ― all for free.”- Los Angeles Times


Learn , play and help end hunger in the world , all for free just click on the banner ( right )

You can play by answering M.C.Q.s on the following subjects :

Language learning
English , grammer and vocabulary
Art
Chemistry
Geography
Math .



-----------------

3 Response to "Free Rice"

Sou Says:

Wow this is really good thing for you to spread I am really proud of whoever spread the idea let's all do it, but dont they have section about music really. I would have fed like a 100 kid :) Seriously thank you for spreading the message

Jim Says:

Yes it's really grasping the good spirit of the internet .

i don't thing it's got a music section but it's got a ( famous painting's ) category .. i hope that's close enough : )

thanx for dropping by .

Leave A Reply

My videos. Featured videos.

My photos. Now you know me.

Recent Comments

Browse Flickr

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

Subscribe

My favblog. Feeds from them.