My Writings. My Thoughts.

Lucky Number eight !

On » 21.5.09 //
I got tagged by Sou , and so i will have to talk about private stuff during answering 6 packs of questions ( 8 answers /each ) i will certainly try my best to bore you to death with my answers .

Here we go ..

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1- Start my own business .

2- Survivng a long week of hosting an out of towner relative .

3- Start a long postgraduate study .

4- Quit smoking ( been stuck in the list for quite some time )

5- Resume my french and guitar courses .

6- Watch her while she's dancing again .

7- Get together with old friends ( music , BBQ , beer and a good movie ) .. just like those stress-free good old days .

8- buy an invisible guitar , you can see it with proper admiration in YAMAHA store ( esmailia square branch ) .

8 movies I like to watch:

1- The terminal

2- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

3-
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

4- The Shawshank Redemption

5-
Eyes Wide Shut

6-
L.A. Confidential

7-
12 Angry Men

8-
Cidade de Deus ( city of God )


8 Things I did yesterday:

1- went to ( el samkary ) to fix my car .

2- heard some bad infos at work.

3- missed a meeting at work .

4- discovered that ( enchanted egypt ) album rocks .

have a sip :


5- made some potential friends .

6- made a promise while knowing i can't keep , again !

7- found nothing on t.v. ( ya talk about old news )

8- Felt lonely at bedtime , maybe it's time to get a wife , or a pet .

8 Things I wish I could do

1- buy a home that's right in front of a beach , live there and work at home .

2- play drums like a monkey .

3- Start my own business tomorrow .

4- Fall in love .

5- catch some super doper powers ... like ..hmm .. get invisible whenever i like .

6- i wish i could make a difference .

7- travel aimlessly with a light bag and a welcoming heart .

8- live in a world without hate and violence .

8 Things I love:

1- Music

2-Arts in general

3-Peace of mind

4-a good debate ,one that ends with smiles and some hand shaking .

5- Party

6- friendship

7-traveling

8- nature

8 bloggers I tag:

anyone who's interested enough in this tag

1 Response to "Lucky Number eight !"

Sou Says:

Nice answers i like your shows, your answers are not boring at all i liked it especially playing drums like a monkey Funny

Leave A Reply

My videos. Featured videos.

My photos. Now you know me.

Recent Comments

Browse Flickr

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

Subscribe

My favblog. Feeds from them.